The following are recommended tools and resources, handpicked by our staff. Many of these tools are free.
Visit our official Learning-Theories shop for digital eBooks, games, and other tools.
Finding Research Articles
- Google Scholar is one of the best ways to find academic papers (journal articles, conference papers, etc.)
- Academia.edu is a great place to find and disseminate research papers.
- ResearchGate is another good place to find and share research papers.
- Mendeley is a free reference manager and academic social network. A good way to make your own fully-searchable library, cite as you write, and read and annotate your PDFs.
- Papers is another great tool to help you organize research material.
- Ezoic – an excellent website improvement platform that automatically tests thousands of variations of your website to determine what version of your website delivers the best user experience and most revenue.
- Hostgator – one of the best website hosting companies, with affordable prices and good customer service. Prices start at about $4 per month.
Books for Learning Theory Summaries
- Learning-Theories.com Summaries eBook – All the summaries on this website in a convenient PDF format that you can copy-and-paste and print.
Icebreakers and Teambuilding Activities
- Icebreakers.ws – a wonderful free resource with instructions to several high quality icebreaker games. Categories include teambuilding activities, classroom games, party games, etc.